Sunday 20 February 2011

A new beginning

From a previous trip to Paris in 2007
After getting married on May 14th, 2011 ... Heather and I (Olivier) will embark on our dream Italian honeymoon ... This blog will be updated here-and-there leading up to the trip where posts will include itinerary information, comments about dealing with Italian hotel websites (which were last updated around 1993) and other tales ...

The trip will being when we fly out of Ottawa - June 2nd, 2011 - on our way to Rome ... and my hope is to update the blog daily (thanks to free wi-fi!) with photos, anecdotes about our travels, stories about the people we meet, the places we see, reviews on the food we eat and the wine we drink - and anything we think we'd like to share and remember!

Mostly, this will serve as a great way for Heather and I to look back and reminisce - but if you do choose to join us along the way, we hope you enjoy it!!

Ciao!  

PS ... for info on the WEDDING ... check out our wedding website here

PPS ... this will be my second blogging attempt after (the much heralded) Viva La London blog from my time spent in London, UK ... working during the summer of 2008 http://www.blogster.com/vivalalondon/ - the blogster interface wasn't my fav, so I'm switched over to Blogger)

No comments:

Post a Comment